Thursday, September 11, 2008

Adding more items to the store again


I think I needed an extended break. For whatever the reason, I feel my batteries are recharged finally and now I'm starting to add items again to the store on eCrater. This time I've decided to concentrate on glass - we have a wide variety of decorative and functional beauties.

One of the more whimsical lovelies is a cranberry glass basket. It's medium sized, about 7 inches tall, with a gorgeous shine and a deep ruffled edge. It's one of the inventory items that we acquired when we originally purchased the business. It gets a lot of admiring looks when we bring it to shows, but hasn't yet been scooped up. The right home is still waiting for it :-) I don't mind, really, as it's a joy for us to hang on to until such time as the correct buyer is matched up with it.

Isn't it a beaut, though?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. And a beautiful photo. Makes the glass look positively luminous.

Nadezda