Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's all change again

Nothing remains the same except for change, correct?

I'm no longer working at the antique store.

Bob and I will shortly be leaving there as dealers and have no current plans to go elsewhere. (Which swiftly led us to the "where are we going to PUT all of this stuff??" quiet panic, but not to worry - bins have been purchased and so have puppy training pads.)

We're going to concentrate on doing shows this next season, and I will ramp up the website, offering a wider selection of items. I also added the shipping option to include the United Kingdom, as our present inventory consists of items that were produced and distributed there. So now we're shipping to the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK. Woo-hoo!

We're entertaining the possibility of becoming pickers for a few other dealers - I'll be starting out with one for now, and will see how the relationship develops.

I'm not at all put off retail for the future - but for now, I have some personal issues that take precedence.

No comments: