Sunday, May 18, 2008

Darn #@!!$$ Internet!

Say - here's a link to our storefront at Amazon where we've been selling our books - and thanks to the fellow seller on the forum there who suggested I put it here...

I did spend too much time trying to figure out how to add the link as a permanent page element to this blog, unsuccessfully. I tried over and over to add it as a page element, only to have the link not appear. Luckily, though, it only reminded me of an Eddie Izzard discussion about computers that I watched the other day on YouTube, which totally made me laugh out loud.

Sigh. Now my eyeballs are hurting from forgetting to blink! Tine for a break.


Early the next day.... I tried again. Turns out that I needed to give the link a name. (Cyber dope-slap to the forehead.) Now it works great! Thanks again to the seller on Amazon who walked me through the maze to get there. I will link to his blog and sites too.

No comments: