Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is what a squidoo looks like

I made a Squidoo lens about Wedgwood Jasperware. I still don't quite know what a lens is or what it is supposed to do, but I did it. Along the way I found a site for the Wedgwood museum, which was kind of cool. And I also found out that in the 19th century the company supplied a dental firm in London with the porcelain required to make artificial teeth!

Kind of a neat loop given my experience working in a dental laboratory, and then a dental practice. Synchronicity...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

Time Travelers said...

You read my blog! I love you too!

green tea said...

I love you too!

Anonymous said...

I love you, three! Or is it four? Whatever. I just love you!

Time Travelers said...

You guys are the greatest!